Les Survivants de la République Index du Forum
Les Survivants de la République
Alliance Ogame Univers 62

Les Survivants de la République Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Don Williams Shot Full Of Love ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Survivants de la République Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sonyyudi

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Don Williams Shot Full Of Love Répondre en citant

Don Williams Shot Full Of Love > urlin.us/2c0fl

Genres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Top..Lyrics..Top..Songs..Top..Artists..Top..Albums..Upcoming..Songs..Upcoming..Albums..Billboard..Hot..100..SongLyrics..Advertise..on..SL..Featured..Blogs..Contact..Us..Music..News..Privacy..Policy..Terms..of..Use..Company..Copyright....2016..SongLyrics..Follow..us:..Facebook..Twitter..About..SoundMedia..ToneMedia..Artists:..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..#..See.inside.your.case.without.ever.opening.it.Watch.Alex.Skolnick.in.the.studio.with.his.Yamaha.Tab.Protools.play.this.tab.loop.segment.change.instrument.show.fretboard.metronome..Best.way.to.learn."Shot.Full.Of.Love".Autoscroll.slow.fast.+/-esc.set.tempostop.Contributor.Difficulty.buenzify.novice.+.---------------------------------------------------------------------.+..Ultimate.Guitar.Tabs.Archive.-.your.#1.source.for.tabs!.......Over.1,000,000.guitar,.guitar.pro.and.bass.tabs!.Also.lessons...news.and.guitar.forums!..+.---------------------------------------------------------------------.+.SHOT.FULL.OF.LOVE.Acoustic.by.Don.Williams./.Billy.Ray.Cyrus:.Tabbed.by.Buenofine.Calse.-----------------.INTRO:.D.A.G.D.A.G.D.Asus.D.VERSE.1:.D.A.Bm.D.Once.I.had.a.heart.cold.as.iceG.D.A.Bm.I.was.heartless.and.cold,.wherever.I'd.go,.D.A.G.D.And.shot.down.every.young.girl.I.foundShape..Your..SoundThen..I..met..you..and..the..next..thing..I..knew,..There..I..was,..Oh,..shot..full..of..loveI'd.make.a.mark.for.each.broken.heart.Like.notches.on.the.butt.of.a.gunOops,...an...error...LoadingVERSE...3:...D...A...Bm...D...Well,...who'd...have...thought...that...someone...like...you,...G...D...A...Could...take...a...desperado...like...me?...G...D...A...Bm...But,...oh...here...I...am,...I'm...as...meek...as...a...lamb,...D...A...G...D...My...bleeding...heart's...there...at...your...feet(Bob...McDill)Once...I...had...a...heart...cold...as...ice,...Love...for...me...was...only...for...fun(example.of.bad.selection):.This.is.bold.text.and.this.is.normal.textWriter(s):.Bob.Mcdill.Copyright:.Polygram.IntCHORUS:.D.G.D.Yes,.I.used.to.be.a.moonlight.banditPlease.waitSee...All...Browse..Artists..:..0-9....A....B....C....D....E....F....G....H....I....J....K....L....M....N....O....P....Q....R....S....T....U....V....W....X....Y....Z....Don..Williams..Shot..Full..Of..Love..Free..Mp3..Download..MUST..READ..:..1stafa.chatbox.D.G.D.Yes,.I.used.to.be.a.moonlight.bandit2A.D.I.used.to.be.a.heartbreak.kidBurrrr!..(Page..not..found)..Sorry,..we..didn't..mean..for..that..to..happen!..You..can..search..Genius..by..using..the..search..bar..above,..or..go..back..to..the..homepageHighlightWell,...who'd...have...thought...that...someone...like...you,...Could...take...a...desperado...like...me,...But...oh,...here...I...am,...I'm...as...meek...as...a...lamb,...My...bleeding...heart's...there...at...your...feetG...D...A...Bm...I'd...make...a...mark,...for...each...broken...heart,...D...A...G...Like...notches...on...the...butt...of...a...gunListen.while.you.read!.Once.I.had.a.heart.cold.as.ice,.Love.for.me.was.only.for.fun...2016...Ultimate-Guitar.com.Lyrics.Popular.Lyrics.Billboard.Hot.100.Upcoming.Lyrics.Recently.Added.Top.Lyrics.of.2011.Top.Lyrics.of.2010.Top.Lyrics.of.2009.More..Artists.Popular.Artists.Artists.A-Z.Popular.Albums.Upcoming.Albums.Adele.Rihanna.Katy.Perry.Lady.Gaga.Lil.Wayne.Genres.Rock.R&B.Country.Hip.Hop/Rap.Pop.Christian.Dance.Latin.All.Genres..News.All.News.Daily.Roundup.Reviews.Album.Reviews.Song.Reviews.Spotlight.Sign.InRegister.Facebook.Advertise.Submit.Lyrics.Show.navigation.Hide.navigation.Lyrics.Popular.Lyrics.Billboard.Hot.100.Upcoming.Lyrics.Recently.Added.Top.Lyrics.of.2011.Top.Lyrics.of.2010.Top.Lyrics.of.2009.More..Artists.Popular.Artists.Artists.A-Z.Popular.Albums.Upcoming.Albums.Adele.Rihanna.Katy.Perry.Lady.Gaga.Lil.Wayne.Genres.Rock.R&B.Country.Hip.Hop/Rap.Pop.Christian.Dance.Latin.All.Genres..News.All.News.Daily.Roundup.Reviews.Album.Reviews.Song.Reviews.Spotlight.Facebook.Advertise.Submit.Lyrics.Song.Lyrics.I.used.to.be.a.heartbreak.kidNew...Update...Billboard...New...Single...Top...Indonesia...Lyrics...Album...I...used...to...be...a...heartbreak...kidThen..I..met..you..and..the..next..thing..I..knew,There..I..was,..Oh,..shot..full..of..love.405.Not.Allowed.Anonymous.Save.Cancel.Really.delete.this.comment?.Yes.No.Anonymous.Save.Cancel.Really.delete.this.comment?.Yes.No.Advertise.Then.I.met.you.and.the.next.thing.I.knew,.There.I.was,.Oh,.shot.full.of.loveG.D.Dsus.D.Then.I.met.you,.and.the.next.thing.I.knew,.Bm.G.A7.D.A.G.there.I.was,.OoohSelect..."correction"...instead!... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Survivants de la République Index du Forum -> Place Publique -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006